Dated: May 22, 2017
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY. IT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS AT RELANET.COM, INCLUDING LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU.
Your privacy is important to us. When we talk about “RelaNet,” “we,” “our,” or “us” in this policy, we are referring to RelaNet, LLC, the company which provides the Services. When we talk about the “Services” in this policy, we are referring to all products and services offered through RelaNet.com. Our Services are currently available for use via a web browser or applications specific to your desktop or mobile devices. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that RelaNet collects, and the ways in which RelaNet uses that personal information.
What We Collect
RelaNet may collect and use personal information (“User Data”) including the following:
- your name and email address;
- your phone number;
- what time of day is best to contact you;
- usage analytics;
- information about your use of this website (including your preferences, choices, and log data);
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services;
- billing and other information from Customers with paid accounts;
- device information about the device you are using to access the Services;
- third party service integration, and;
- any other information that you send to RelaNet.
How We Use Your Information
RelaNet may use your personal information:
- to administer your account, this website, and the Services;
- to perform billing for your account (on paid accounts);
- to maintain and improve this website and the Services;
- to respond to your requests;
- to personalize the website and Services for you;
- to enable your access to and use of the website services;
- to publish information about you on the website;
- to address service, security, and technical issues;
- as required by law;
- to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of us or third parties, including enforcing contracts or policies, or in connection with investigating and preventing fraud;
- as set forth in the Customer Terms of Service and User Terms of Service;
- as part of changes to the RelaNet business structure including merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, sale of some or all of RelaNet’s assets, financing, acquisition of all or a portion of our business, a similar transaction or proceeding, or steps in contemplation of such activities (e.g. due diligence), and;
- to send you marketing communications.
RelaNet may, acting on yours or Customer’s behalf, share your data with the providers of third-party services including, but not limited to, email services and providers. RelaNet is not responsible for how third-party providers may collect, use, and share your data.
This policy is not intended to place any limits on what we do with data that is aggregated and/or de-identified so it is no longer associated with an identifiable user of the Services. Where RelaNet discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
Compelled Access or Disclosure
RelaNet may access or disclose your information if it is required by law; provided, however, RelaNet will first give your accountant (RelaNet’s Customer) notice of the compelled access or disclosure (to the extent legally permitted) and reasonable assistance, at yours and Customer’s cost, if you or Customer wish to contest the access or disclosure. If RelaNet is compelled by law to access or disclose your data, you and Customer will reimburse RelaNet for its reasonable cost of compiling and providing access to such information as well as the reasonable cost for any support provided in connection with you or Customer seeking a protective order or confidential treatment for the information to be produced.
Some cookies are associated with your account and personal information in order to remember that you are logged in and which teams you are logged into. Other cookies are not tied to your account but are unique and allow us to carry out site analytics and customization, among other similar things. If you access the Services through your browser, you can manage your cookie settings there but if you disable some or all cookies you may not be able to use the Services.
RelaNet sets and accesses our own cookies on the domains operated by RelaNet and its affiliates. In addition, we use third parties like Google Analytics for website analytics. You may opt-out of third party cookies from Google Analytics on its website.
Cross-Border Data Transfers
Information that RelaNet collects may be stored and processed in and transferred between multiple countries. You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
This website contains links to other websites. RelaNet is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Our Services are not directed to children under 18. If you learn that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information without consent, please contact us.
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we will post any changes on this page. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes. If you continue to use the Services after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy.
October 5, 2020
- Updated mailing RelaNet mailing address.
May 22, 2017
- Initial version.
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- by post to RelaNet, LLC; 12175 Visionary Way; Suite 950; Fishers, IN 46038